Front-End & WordPress Ninja / Web Designer
We are a full-service, web development agency with over 20 years of quality-driven expertise serving a diverse, international client base, in addition to building and promoting our own SaaS platforms.
You are a creative, engaging, flexible and professional collaborator with a great eye for detail, a determination to stay abreast in your field, and are dedicated to delivering your best every day.
Together we form a highly supportive, rock-star team that is committed to service excellence, integrity, and giving back to our community.
This permanent, full-time, in-house position requires a solid understanding of the entire web development process, including targeted marketing, design, development, deployment, and SEO ranking. A combination of many skills is required:
- 3+ years graphic design (Adobe CC), including responsive styling, AODA standards, UI/UX fundamentals, and effective marketing materials
- Create and convert visual PSD concepts into functional websites, landing pages & HTML emails
- SEO best practices and Google Analytics
- Fluent with social media and online marketing services, plugins, and tracking codes (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to manage multiple priorities effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Maintain a high-level attention to detail despite frequent interruptions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with the entire team
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a ‘persistence’ attitude; ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
- Divi and Elegant Themes
- Advanced level PHP and MySQL, or working knowledge of LAMP web services
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Flight School certified
- Photography, video editing, web animation
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wage and vacation package commensurate with your expertise
- Group benefits health insurance package
- Training reimbursement for completed, relevant course work and certifications
- A supportive culture of wellness and caring
- Career growth and mentorship: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills and enhance your self-development.
- Free parking and cake on your birthday!
If you are interested in joining our amazing team, please forward your resume, with a link to your online portfolio of past work, to email@example.com before Friday, February 22/19. Interviews begin February 25/19.
Position is in-house only, no remote or contract work. Do not apply if you are located outside of Canada.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.