With so many web companies to choose from, how do you know which one is the best fit for you?
Finding the right website development company for your business can make a significant impact on your web presence and reduce your ‘web-stress’ level!
How do you choose the right provider for your project?
Here is a simple list of questions and qualifications that you will want to ask when interviewing potential vendors:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Do they have a list of clients that can be contacted for references?
- What is their level of marketing expertise beyond graphic design?
- Does this company have the team and skill set to fulfill your needs?
- After the project is done, what is their turn-around for maintenance items?
- Will you own the rights to the design work?
- Will you own, and have full access to, the domain name and the host server?
Things to do in addition to asking the questions above:
- Contact your local Chamber or Better Business Bureau to see if they have a good reputation.
- Contact each company’s references and ask:
- Were they a pleasure to work with?
- Did they complete the project on time and on budget?
- Did they bring new ideas to the table?
- Would you hire them again?
- Most importantly, if possible, meet with your selected vendor at their location to make sure it feels right for you!
It may take a little more time to perform the tasks above, but the frustration it could save you is priceless!
When partnering with Emmatt you will benefit from:
- A professional, business-centric approach to the web that produces results;
- An in-house team with the full skill set required, from marketing through to design, programming, SEO and social media implementation;
- Quick responses and turnaround times – usually within 24 hours;
- Over 14 years of experience in website and database development;
- A partner that is easy to work with and brings ideas to you!
To learn more about Emmatt’s full range of web development services click here.